Applications can be submitted to the competent Urban Development Fund (UDF) according to the region where the
project is to be implemented. A basic requirement for the applicants will be to prepare a business plan, providing, at
least the following evidence:
- The revenue generating ability of the project to repay Urban Development Funds’ investment
- The social benefits for local communities arisen through the implementation of the project
- Eligibility of expenditures according to Structural Funds and National rules
- The contribution of the project to the achievement of the objectives set into the respective Priority Axis of the Operational Program that contributed resources to the UDF through the Holding Fund.
- Project implementation is not feasible without JESSICA funding.
All UDFs are in place covering all regions that contributed resources to the Holding Fund:
- National Bank of Greece is the competent UDF for the regions of Attica, Western Greece, Ionian Islands, as well as for the contribution of OP “Environment and Sustainable Development”
- Investment Bank of Greece (a member of Marfin Group) is the competent UDF for the regions of Eastern Macedonia & Thrace, North Aegean, Western Macedonia and Epirus
- EFG Eurobank is the competent UDF for the regions of Mainland Greece and Peloponnese
- Piraeus Bank is the competent UDF for the regions of Central Macedonia and Thessaly and
- The Consortium of Pancretan Cooperative Bank and TT Hellenic Postbank is the competent UDF for the region of Crete.