The Inter-Ministerial Committee for Public-Private Partnerships (ICPPP) is the collective governmental body which set the general policy for PPPs and approve projects that should proceed to implementation through the PPP framework.
- The Minister of Economy, Development and Tourism (Head of Committee)
- The Minister of Finance
- The Minister of Environment and Energy
- The Minister of Infrastructure, Transport and Network
- The Minister(s) who supervise(s) each of the Public Bodies that are examining the implementation of PPP projects, under their competencies.
The ICPPP is responsible for:
- The approval of inclusion of PPP projects to the framework depicted in L/3389, as well as the cancelation of such approvals
- The decision for the provision of the any contractual consideration to the private partner in the Public Investments Programme
- The decision about the level of the public sector’s participation in the financing of a PPP project.