- On-going enhancement of Greece’s role in international PPP activity.
- Direct cooperation with European PPP Expertise Center ( EPEC) on policy matters.
- The Special Secretariat for PPPs is member of the Team of PPP Specialists of the United Nations Economic Commission for Europe (UNECE).
- Partnership with the World Bank Institute on PPP capacity building for the SEM region via the establishment and operation of the South-East European and Mediterranean PPP Network.
- Participation in two subsequent Twinning Light Programs with the Republic of Croatia.
- Delegations from countries such as Indonesia, Egypt, Jordan, Bosnia, Bulgaria, Latvia, Cyprus and Ukraine visit Greece in order to obtain know-how and expertise from the Greek authorities.