The Special Secretariat for Public Private Partnerships (PPPs) of the Ministry of Economy and Finance provides its web portal for use under the following terms, which the visitor/user of the web portal is requested to read carefully and should access/use the web pages/applications provided he/she fully accepts them. Any use implies acceptance of these terms.
The visitor/user is responsible for obtaining access to the present web portal and for any payment of fees to third parties (e.g. internet service providers, airtime charges). He/she is also solely responsible for his/her personal equipment providing him/her with the necessary technological means to access to the web portal.
The Ministry of Economy and Finance takes all necessary measures to ensure the proper operation of the web portal. However, the Ministry of Economy and Finance shall not be held responsible for any negative effect or damage which the web portal user may suffer due to the use or the impossibility to use it, due to delays during its use, due to mistakes or omissions in it, due to disconnections of the telephone line, damages in the power supply network or due to any other reason.
The Special Secretariat for PPPs takes all necessary measures to ensure accuracy of the information published in the web portal. However, the Special Secretariat PPPs disclaims all responsibility for typing or other errors caused by the reproduction of said information, as well as for any negative effect or damage which might be suffered by the user of the web portal as a result of the use of said information. The contents of the web portal are provided on an “as is” basis without any warranty express and / or implied in any way.
The Special Secretariat for PPPs disclaims any warranty that the pages, services, selections and contents of the web portal will be provided uninterruptedly, error free and that any mistakes will be corrected. Furthermore, the Special Secretariat for PPPs disclaims any warranty that the servers through which the web portal is provided for use by the visitors/users, do not contain “viruses” or other harmful contents. The Special Secretariat for Public Private Partnerships disclaim any warranty for the correctness, completeness and availability of the contents, pages, services, selections or their results. The cost for eventual corrections or services, is borne by the visitor/user and in no event by the Special Secretariat for PPPs.
- Further to the exclusions mentioned (intellectual property rights of third parties, collaborators etc.), all the contents of the web portal, including texts, graphic, photographs and designs, constitute intellectual property of the Special Secretariat for PPPs. Therefore, none of the above may be modified in whole or in part, sold or exploited commercially in general. This prohibition excludes the single storage of one and only copy of part of the contents in a plain personal computer, for personal and not public or commercial use and without deletion of its indication of origin, without affecting in any way the respective intellectual property rights. The visitors/users understand and agree that they are not granted the right to modify, sell, resell and/or exploit commercially in any way, the whole or part of the contents of the web portal.
- Protection of Personal Data: This web portal receives personal data of the users subscribed in the Mailing List. When subscribed in the Mailing List, the required information are the email address of the user and, optionally, the contact details the user deems necessary to transmit to the Special Secretariat for Public Private Partnerships for the following purposes:
- Personal transmission to the subscribed users of press releases and
- Personal transmission to the subscribed users of contract notices for public services or works contracts.
The above data are never forwarded to third parties and their personal character is preserved. The Special Secretariat for Public Private Partnerships keeps the above data exclusively for the above-mentioned purposes.
The administration and protection of these data is governed by the dispositions of Greek Laws 2472/1997 and 3471/2006. In case the user does not agree with the above conditions of protection of personal data, he/she should not subscribe in the Mailing List.
Links to other Internet Sites: This web portal contains links the other internet sites, the contents of which are not controlled by the Special Secretariat for Public Private Partnerships. In such a case, the Special Secretariat for Public Private Partnerships is not liable for the conditions of administration and protection of personal data followed by the third parties controlling these internet sites.
After obtaining any –depending on each case- necessary approvals, the Special Secretariat for PPPs reserves the right to lawfully modify the contents of its web portal, with or without notifying its visitors/users.
- The above terms and conditions of use of the web portal of Special Secretariat's for PPPs, of the Ministry of Economy and Finance, as well as any modification thereto, are governed and complemented by Greek law, European Union law and the respective international treaties.